How it works
Incorporating the heavy duty 1.5” pitch steel hinged slat type belt and the 1.5” pitch steel scraper type belt within the same conveyor casing, still incorporating the self cleaning rotary drum filtration system.
Both coolant and swarf enter the conveyor by deflector chutes ensuring that no swarf or coolant escapes onto the surrounding area. Generally, the belt type conveyor will handle a large percentage of the swarf produced and will convey the swarf into a suitable collecting receptacle as a standard conveyor would.
However should there be small chipped swarf or particles of swarf present they will pass through the belt conveyor and will be deposited to the base of the conveyor where the drag type conveyor will collect and remove the swarf as standard.
All coolant will pass through the self-cleaning rotary drum equipped with a removable stainless steel filter media. To ensure that the filter media maintains a consistent filtration level and coolant throughput there is an internal backwash system that continually blasts coolant from within the drum as the drum rotates.
Features and Beneﬁts
- Versatility for handling different chip types
- Autodrum self-cleaning ﬁltration
- Adjustable filtration levels
- High ﬂow rates
- Increased tank capacity (to suit application)
- Coolant pumps (preparation for original)
- Stealth tank + Circulation pipework
- Reduced tank maintenance
- Reduced machine downtime
- Robust construction
- Reliable and long-term performance
- Plug and Play
- Maintenance friendly
- Environmentally friendly (coolant agitation)
- Vertical machining centre
- Horizontal machining centre
- Mill-turn/Multi-tasking machine
- Five axis machines
- Specialist machines
Suitable Swarf Types
Suitable for handling the following swarf types:
Small Chipped Swarf
Get in touch
Please fill out the form below and our team will be in touch