Specifically designed for the machine that requires versatility with the combination of two conveyors in one.
How it works
The conveyor is an entry level management type conveyor system. Designed to offer reduced tank maintenance by way of incorporating self-cleaning box filtration. Swarf is removed in the same conventional process as a standard hinged/slat type conveyor, however the coolant is filtered through multiple (depending on machine length) self-cleaning box filters, offering an improved first stage level of filtration as opposed to being reliant on the OEM tank supplied pull our filters/baskets. The box filter(s) are cleaned by way of the integrated heavy duty nylon brushes installed on the underside of the conveyor belt. Additionally to the brush, there are multiple flight extensions which assist in the removal of fine swarf build up which can be seen at the underside of the conveyor case.
Integrated Cleaning System
Internal mounted brushes clean the filtration boxes in process.
Features and Beneﬁts
- Versatility for handling different swarf types
- Entry level self-cleaning filtration
- Adjustable filtration levels
- Suitable for most original coolant tanks
- Reduced tank maintenance
- Robust construction
- Reliable and long-term performance
- Plug and Play
- Maintenance friendly
- Bespoke options (discharge height +/-)
- Horizontal machining centres
- Vertical machining centres
- Multi-Tasking machines
- CNC turning centres
- Special purpose machine tools
- Linked to central conveyor systems
- Underground swarf handling
- Metal scrap
- Suitable for handling chipped swarf only; aluminium, brass, cast iron, wet and dry swarf processing.
Suitable Swarf Types
Suitable for handling the following swarf types:
Get in touch
Please fill out the form below and our team will be in touch