Used in large production facilities incorporating machine lines Feeding into a central conveyor. Swarf is then automatically Distributed into further processing systems or external/internal Collecting receptacles. Suitable for both wet and dry processing.
Underground - Available
Floor Mounted - Available
• Conveyor(s) do not impose on valuable floor space (underground)
• Conveyors not an obstruction on the shopfloor (underground)
• Tipping bins not required to be emptied
• Reduction of labour costs
• Safety benefits
• Should any coolant escape the conveyor, this will be contained below floor level eliminating a potential "wet floor" hazard.
• Machine conveyor does not require increased discharge
• Fully automated allowing continual running of machines
The conveyors are bespoke manufactured offering flexibility.
With design to suit the customer requirements. Depending on swarf types
Determines which belt ( Scraper or Slat type) are most suitable. The conveyors
Are manufactured in modular sections for simple installation and logistical.
Purposes, adjoined by way of heavy duty flanges ensuring that the units
Are watertight and contain any coolant(s) that are present.
Swarf is typically presented into the conveyor from existing machine tool Conveyors or by way of dumping ( tipping skips or hoppers) into an area Along the horizontal section of the conveyor. Once the swarf has been deposited Into the conveyor, swarf will then be conveyed to the next stage. This could be a Processing system or additional conveyors. Linked to a main Plc control for automatic operation.
General Request Form
Please fill out the form below to request more details of this products.