The MF5-70V is a stand-alone 70bar system incorporating 7off variable pressure levels to be controlled by machine m functions. The filtration level is achieved by way of a Hydro-cyclone unit which is totally media free;
• Capacity: 300 litres as standard
• Filtration level: 99% of 25μm sludge and more than 90% of 10μm
• Pump details: Grundfos MTS20-70
• Litres per minute: 30
• Complete with coolant transfer pump: Grundfos MTH4-40/4
• Control panel: Touch screen - to incorporate the following alarms
• Low Level
• Filter blocked
• Thermal trip
• Conveyor jam
• No filters need to be changed
All contaminants (swarf debris) pass through the filter and into an integral Cromar sludge conveyor which automatically discharges the sludge into a small collecting receptacle.
Depending on the machine coolant tank and room available (some machines there is insufficient room), this can be located on the machine coolant tank, however this is looked at on individual cases.
For illustration purposes only. An image showing the two divisions of coolant tank with one overall casing. Internally there is a small Cromar sludge conveyor for automatically removing any sludge, contaminants removed from the coolant via the Hydro-cyclone filter.
• 40 bar fixed pressure coolant pump
• 20 bar fixed pressure coolant pump
• 15 bar fixed pressure coolant pump
General Request Form
Please fill out the form below to request more details of this products.